<VV> RediRad

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Thu Sep 24 23:17:37 EDT 2009

I didn't see any part number on the device itself except in the
manual. It is RR100. And it says "designed to operate with any
vehicle with a 12 volt, negative-ground electrical system...". Didn't
see any mouse poop in the speaker nest either.
Anyone around Dayton, Ohio have a spare radio to sell? I'm looking
for a stock AM for a 63 Corvan. Must be cheap!
KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com