<VV> regulatored

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Sep 26 16:17:43 EDT 2009

I know this may be obvious to some, but if you drill the rivets out,
one could then put the stock cover back on.

Sooner or later the wagon will get the conversion, I haven't quite
decided which way to go.  The parts wagon has an external regulator
conversion on it, I may just unbolt the parts and use them.  OTOH, I
like the way the internal regulator alternators tidy things up.
Decisions, decisions.

--Bryan