<VV> Fwd: humor, (no Corvair)

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 27 07:12:15 EDT 2009

But if you check the records, you'll find that it was consentual sex, and
that the young man (he'd be considered an adult by today's legal standard)
is not the one who pressed the charges. It was his Puritanical father, and
only because he had a beef with Wilde. Also, such legal prohibitions are
not even on the books today.

-Mark

CORSA