<VV> FC Interior Dimensions

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 27 11:01:31 EDT 2009

Rampy is not here at the moment so I can't take a tape to her.  But, I can
tell you that I've carried a piano from Illinois to Wisconsin and it fit
(close) across the bed and rode easily all the way.

On another occasion, I carried home a wooden "kit" 10 X 10 shed about 15
miles from a Home Depot.  The employees were unsure of the weight of that,
but once it was loaded and I saw what the tires looked like, I went straight
to a gas station to add air.  I suspect that I was at or above the 3/4 ton
load capacity on that one.

On another occasion, I filled the bed with "bulk" mulch from a place out in
the country, probably 25 miles away.  Two mistakes on that one....  I did
not have a cover and had to stomp around on the load to keep stuff from
flying out.  The other was related to the truck.  I was (at that time) not
aware that there was supposed to be plastic plugs  in those 3 oval holes
along the left side of the bed.  Some of the mulch found it's way down
between the inner and outer side walls.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110