<VV> FC Interior Dimensions

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 09:47:38 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/27/2009 12:45:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
randall.will at gmail.com writes:

In what  dimension will the 4'x8' not fit?

Randall,

I couldn't get a 4' wide sheet in through the rear doors or a 4' x 8' sheet
 in through the side doors.  If I shortened the 8' length I could get them
in the side door though.  The restriction at the rear was the opening
width--the three dimensions--width, height and diagonal--wouldn't allow for a 4'
 sheet.  From the side doors the height of the rear floor over the
drivetrain wouldn't allow for the width either.  The central section was  fine, but
you couldn't get the 8' that way.

However, I have used the Greenbrier to carry massive amounts of
construction supplies, furniture, engines and even (carefully) paving  stones.  They
are very strong if not badly rusted out.

Bob