<VV> ReFC interior dimensions

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Sun Sep 27 10:20:32 EDT 2009

In 1964 I was looking for a van.  I never even considered the Corvair vans because I couldn't fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood in it.  As a result I have owned an Econoline van continuously since 1964 and still do today.  It is the work truck, my restored rampside is my toy.  I would love to have a driver rampside but it wouldn't last long on our salty roads.  In its previous life my rampside earned its keep - was filled with gravel once, and hauled many loads of firewood out of the woods and worked for a nursery in Ohio.  It deserved to be retired and restored to the beautiful vehicle it now is.  I hope it stays that way for a while.

I think the Chevy lost many sales because a sheet of plywood wouldn't fit into it.

Dennis D.