<VV> Wireing needs continued

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 09:52:20 EDT 2009

 Viton was around for about a decade when the caveman cars were introduced.

True, the HRPT was a part that outlasted any warranty issues. But a REAL fix was truly a penny fix. The other things you mentioned are not worth it, blower bearings generally last a good long time. OHC would've been a ridiculously expensive fix, Viton O rings aren't, and GM spent PLENTY on replacing O rings under warranty, so going cheap here was NOT worth it.

BTW, the so called 'modular engine' apparently had warping issues by having that big honkin' chunk of relatively cool aluminum to eliminate push rod tubes. Again, Viton sealed engines NEVER leak because of O ring deterioration. None of my Viton sealed engines ever leaked!

John Roberts