<VV> Corsa Dash Light Switch Knob

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:46:43 EDT 2009

First CORSA has to MMTFMIAPF (first three letters = Mail Me The, last four =
I Already Paid For). That's why I consulted the experts. Every day I walk to
the mailbox and return empty-handed, sobbing uncontrollably. ggggg
Thanks to everyone that replied. I will now push the retaining (belly)
button and pull my head out of my, errrr, seat.