<VV> HLRPT

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 16:32:10 EDT 2009

C'mon Gang,

Back when our Corvairs were manufactured, GM designed for planned
obsolescence .... maybe 10 years.  The VAST amount of our HLRPTs are still fully
functional and will probably last for many more decades with or without
cleaning.  Other than on vv, I have never heard of anyone needing to replace one.
Anyone who faults GM's design on this part or suggests that you replace a
part with this demonstrated reliability "just because" is being silly.

I wish all parts were this reliable.  Get past it.

One man's opinion.

Doc
1960 Corvette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa turbo coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop