<VV> 65 convertible power top installation question

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Sun Sep 27 21:25:37 EDT 2009

On my 1965 Corsa factory power top the wiring from the top motor goes to a
relay which is mounted on the passenger side of the motor.
The +12V for the top comes from a circuit breaker which is mounted just
behind the junction block on the frame rail by the battery.  There's a short
wire that goes from the junction block to the circuit breaker.  The wire
from the circuit breaker to the top motor relay goes through the large
grommet on the front of the engine bay and then goes up to the relay through
a grommet in the bottom of the top well near the motor.  The switch under
the dashboard controls the top motor relay.  My car was built near the
middle of the run.