<VV> 65 convertible power top installation question

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 27 16:37:35 EDT 2009

If I understand your description, this short wire goes thru into the engine
compartment to connect to the red terminal block to supply 12V. for the
motor.  The switch under the dash provides only a ground for the motor.  The
motor has two windings so it can run in either direction.
Jim
'66 Turbovert w\owner installed power top.