<VV> FC Interior Dimensions, 4 x 8 Plywood will fit!!

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 16:36:44 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/27/2009 2:06:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dsjkling at sbcglobal.net writes:

I can  attest to the fact that a 4x8 sheet of plywood will fit in  a
Greenbrier.  You have to go through the rear doors diagonally. I've  done it
many times.  I just measured it diagonally and it is 4ft 6in  at the
narrowest, tapered part.

Dan  Kling

Well shave my beard and call me normal.  I'm going to go out and see  why
the drywall wouldn't work on mine.  Sure beats putting the roof racks  on.

Bob