<VV> FC 4x8 Loading

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 16:52:04 EDT 2009

All,

I will go back to what Dennis and I said--you cannot put a load of 4x8
plywood or drywall in a Corvan or Greenbrier UNLESS you put it in sheet by
sheet.  The thickness of more than one or two sheets (depending on the
thickness of the plywood or drywall) will not pass through the opening.  If  you
don't need a lot, or they will let you park on the side of the lot and load
it sheet by sheet then things will work.  But as Dennis said, not practical
for regular work where time is money.

Bob