<VV> FC and 4x8 plywood

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Sun Sep 27 17:36:10 EDT 2009

I stand corrected.  I was unaware that you could fit a sheet of plywood through the side doors.  I always looked at the rear door opening.  Actually, to fit a 4x8 sheet in my  1974 econoline it has to be tilted on the diagonal also.  Once through the door opening however, it will lay flat and you can fit quite a few sheets in it.  I wouldn't want to try to do it with plasterboard.

I am also surprised that a sheet of plywood would fit in a Lakewood.  It is not that I think the econoline is all that great.  I  just got to know all its weaknesses and found it easier to stick with that vehicle. I knew where it would rust and spraying oil underneath preserved it very well.

Dennis D.