<VV> oil leak?

Tom viviandudak at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 27 17:52:12 EDT 2009

I replaced oil cooler seals, the other day and now it has a leak again, but I'm not sure if it is from the cooler or not. I have the bottom tin off to work on those, and noticed oil on my driveway, so I started car up (No battery explosion) and it seems to drip onto the block right next to the first pushrod tube on that side. Since the exhaust is right there I couldn't see up in there.
Could I have not gotten something right, or what has changed since the install of new seals? Yes I did run the car after the installation of seals and all was good no leak.

Tom
65 customized Corsa Vert