<VV> Calculated Savings

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 19:20:10 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/27/2009 4:52:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

And  Clark's sells his C6802 junction block for $3.20. That's an 80  cent
savings, times a quarter million vehicles...... Hummmm. That's a  $200,000
savings. No wonder GM went with the cheaper  alternative.

And YES, GM is THAT cheap. My dad was a bean-counter for  them, and he
always had to figure things out to the tenth of a cent (for  that reason-
economy of  scale).

-Mark

Well - It seems to me that GM doesn't have that exact problem any more.

Let me calculate that :  $.05 x 100 cars =  $5.00  Hmmmmmm.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette