<VV> College and Ralph

Robert Marlow BadgeCoNJ at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 12:26:21 EDT 2009

A listmember wrote:
>> I interviewed Ralpie for the college rag in 1973....an interview that lasted
>> around 90 minutes...engineering undergrad car-nut to agendized blow-hard
>> clueless author/lawyer.

I was also in college in 1973, and Ralph was coming to the campus to
deliver a speech.  I knew the students who were organizing the
appearance, and I knew that they faced the issue of transporting Ralph
from the airport to the school.  I volunteered -- I had a very nice
nine-passenger van.  They accepted.

But one of them "caught on," so to speak, as to what kind of van I
owned.  At which point they politely declined my offer.

--Bob