<VV> A waste of time...

Spence Shepard sshepard5 at carolina.rr.com
Tue Sep 29 12:38:03 EDT 2009

I attended a talk by Ralph at Ithaca (NY) College in 1970 or 71 whileI was
attending another College there. It was a time when "Activists" were very
popular with college students. I don't remember much other than I didn't
think he was very impressive and I talked with him after his speech. He did
admit that he wasn't an Engineer and implied that he really didn't undertand
the "details" of his perceived problems with the Corvair.

Spence Shepard