<VV> KNOWING WHEN TO...

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 14:05:33 EDT 2010

i wonder where "crampy" fits in petes  knowing when to scrap / (sell)
it?...

i still think it will be a fun vehicle when i can get to it.
over the years , starting at about 1965 or so , i parted out many cars that
 were very desirable, including a few i remember , a 1960 with grille
punched on  front valence , several spyders , lots of 1964 cars that i would die
for now .  one 64 rampside i brought home on a trailer , broke in half when
i unloaded it.  the guy had planned on saving it! , but he died before it
happened.  my 64  spyder convert was a $100 rust bucket turned into a show
winner. so crampy will  be a project of a lot of labor and love , but i hope
not too much cash.
if you saw the underneath pictures of it , you would probably say i am
nuts..but i have a major  plan!
regards, tim colson  working my butt off on :
61 crampy  group red
64 coupe with factory a/c  body fair- , engine , transmission  ,
differential fresh rebuilds.
61 lakewood  (almost a 64)  still group red  cosmetic  body issues
63 rampside almost ready for the road after new engine this winter (140pg
with 110 heads!)
and other major projects.
_www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)