<VV> Claypool's parts car

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 1 16:07:07 EDT 2010

Yes, and I happen to have the original hatchet with which George Washington
chopped down the cherry tree. I've had to replace the head twice and the
handle three times, but IT'S THE ORIGINAL HATCHET!

Yea, right.

Point is, there's such a thing as the limit of practicality. If some people
choose to exceed it, so be it. But at some point, you simply don't have
enough left of the "original" item to call it the original item. You get my
point?

Now with that irrelevant item put to bed (hopefully), return to my original
thread and discuss it from that standpoint. And try not to step outside the
given parameters again.

-Mark