<VV> VOLUME DISOCUNT "NEW" EM Windshields made to order...

Corvair Windshields corvair_windshields at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 11:04:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

My name is Tony Shipman. I have not subscribed to VV, however I’m on other Corvair sites.
I’m a member of; CORSA, CORSA Ontario and The Ultravan Club.
With time being very important to pull this all off – I spoke with Harry J. to see how I could reach the CORSA members.

Some may already know me. Last year I had a need for Ultravan Windshields and was unable to find any. I found a glass company and tag/hooked up with their order to have some new Ultravan Windsheilds made. I ordered two full crates of windshields. If you have never seen them, they come in left and right sides and are pretty large too. I sold them to UV members and other UV owners who left the club before I had became a member.

I set up this email; Corvair_Windshields at yahoo.com  just for ordering EM Corvair Windshields. I want to be able to track the orders as easy as possible and have a good paper trail for all orders. This way no order will get lost in other email stuff, like it could in my regular email account.

I own:

1)      Two Ultravans (#248 & #256)
2)      63 Rampside (Windshield edges are fogging up)
3)      62 Convertible (Windshield is hard to see through)
4)      64 Coupe
5)      61 Wagon - body only (which was Bryan Blackwell’s and I hope to make electric some day)

I want to make sure I have windshields for them all – so I am finding myself placing yet another order for windshields in time to tag along with the glass company’s order. NOT sure when this will happen again.

Also I enjoy helping others! It is a thrill to share/watch someone else’s project.