<VV> Corbin's latest soapbox stand

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Apr 2 02:39:16 EDT 2010

Having read much of my old friend Mark's invective on this parts car and the
accompanying hijacks,  I think that more of our members should have the
"cancer experience"

Being treated now for cancer myself, my eyes have opened onto new vistas,
that would make this type of minutae simply not worth the energy to write
about.

Like a good argument as much as anyone, especially with Mark; but this one
seemed a bit much.

Much more excited about a Brier going for 29K at B-J.  Though the bubble
broke on the car market a couple of years back, we're starting to show some
strong numbers.    (Those that bought the 150K COPO Camaro's, etc are now
finding out they're heavily upside down.)

One member opined not long ago that Corvairs are moving from the inexpensive
transportation niche to true collector/antique status.   Guess they were
right.

BTW. the Eastern Ultra Monza is sporting a 2nd coat of primer. the first was
expoxy, after several hundred hours of paint/bondo removal, and heatin' and
beatin'.  My treatment has slowed down my labor, but my son has pitched in
with block sanding and underbody prep while I save up for my paint.

Hank