<VV> Fwd: Unexpected non-technical Corvair benefit

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 11:17:31 EDT 2010

Sings like an angel, eh?

Scotty from Hollyweird

____________________________________
 From: dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
To: cmckinley313 at cox.net
CC:  virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: 4/3/2010 7:20:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time
Subj: Re: <VV> Unexpected non-technical Corvair  benefit

I wonder if there is some relationship between appreciation  for the arts,
and appreciation of Corvairs (particularly Early models?). Your  description
of your daughter's interest sounds just like my daughter. When she  was 13,
she wanted a Corvair like my '62 Monza. We bought a ragged '64 Spyder
convertible, which she completely refurbished mechanically (with my help) and
has been driving since she got her license at 16 (has put 100 K miles on it).
 She is now 24 years old. Started college in the Drama program, and
switched to  Music education. She is getting ready to attend Yale for a Divinity
degree.