<VV> Unexpected non-technical Corvair benefit

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 11:46:32 EDT 2010

Hmmm... let us call it "Mr Holland's Syndrome".... music & Corvairs,  the
symphony of life well lived!
;-)
Congratulations to you guys with daughters who wanted and worked at getting
 their Corvairs... Sarah, my oldest (now 19) just finished her schooling
for  Massage Therapist... she grew up around Corvairs, and wants to find one
that she  would like (a Lakewood would be good for that massage table she
hauls around)  and fit her "tools" in... she's driving a '95 Ford Contour
(Mondeo ?) that I got  from a friend for just $400 (he wanted to get rid of it,
and it only had 74K  miles... his great aunt was the original owner)... she
fits all of her stuff in  that little car, packs up her puppy Haley (a
miniature Dachshund) and they hit  the dusty trail home when she visits (she's up
in Northern KY living with her  grandparents)...
Maggie, my youngest (17) isn't interested in anything except what her
boyfriend is interested in... she doesn't even have her license/permit  yet...
Oh well... ya win some, ya lose some...
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 4/3/2010 10:29:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,