<VV> Uneven Horn Slots - #375

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 21:41:14 EDT 2010

Alas...#375 did not sell and the Ebay lister (who was a dealer) got tired of
having the car around and sold it at an auto auction just to get rid of it.

The trail (to date) has ended there...Most likely, whomever picked it up has
no idea of the significance of what it is...and when they find all the bondo
and crap..most likely will scrap it....

(Thanks to Mel on CorvairCenter, who saved the Ebay auction and contacted
the seller)

Rick Loving