<VV> 1960 Corvair #375

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sat Apr 3 23:09:10 EDT 2010

I went to look at the subject Corvair at the used car lot
in Indiana back when it was offered on ebay. I had several
phone conversations with the dealer after that visit. He
told me that the 3rd or 4th ebay auction attempt resulted
in a sale at $3000. I had offered $2750 but retracted that
offer after viewing the car in person at his location. If
the car was sold at a dealer auction then we should be
able to trace where it went. Even if the car went through
a public sale there are records of who bought it. If the
car sold for $3k or even close to that I don't think a
dealer would just scrap it due to the excessive bondo
problems. - Pete K