<VV> original plates on a collector car

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 13:13:54 EDT 2010

Bill, I doubt you could persuade the bureaucrats to let you do that as they seem to have zero interest in history. All they know is what's written in the rule books.Car collecting does not not fit in their scheme of things.
Timothy Shortle in Durango CO
Working on the '63 Rampside today getting it ready for our tri state next month