<VV> Gene Winfield Corvair-engined custom car on Bewitched

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 12:26:29 EDT 2010

I've been watching "Bewitched" on Hulu again.  My most recently viewed
episode involved a custom car called the Reactor Mach II.  Nothing in the  show
suggested it, but some Google sleuthing turned up the fact that the car had
 a Corvair engine!  Does anyone out there know anything else about this
custom car and its Corvair engine?  I'd love to see a photo of the engine
installed in the car and get some idea as to how they supposedly squeezed 425
h.p. out of it!  BTW, it was supposedly based on a Citroen DS platform and
mated to it's front wheel drive set-up!

~Bill Stanley

_http://www.harpiesbizarre.com/supercar.htm_
(http://www.harpiesbizarre.com/supercar.htm)