<VV> 67 PG Hemet - Berrymans B-9 / 12 ?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Apr 5 20:46:12 EDT 2010

When I had my service station, I would buy Berrymans B12 by the gallon.
Really gunkedup (is that a word) engines would get a pint in the oil.  I
would also pour a cup very slowly into the top of the carb.  It works as
well as anything else I found for cleaning up and engine and the oil will
get very dirty almost immediately. I think the direction say to drain the
oil after 500 miles.

I think it cleans up the oil passages and lifters better then MMO, but it
doesn't work miracles.

dp