<VV> 67 PG Hemet - Berrymans B-9 / 12 ?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 20:10:02 EDT 2010

Does Berrymans B-12 thin the oil to get into the gunked parts (rings,
lifters, etc) ?

  B-12  is super high detergent / solvent...

You used MMO  in the crankcase...  put the B-12 in the tank!

B-9?  never heard of it.

  Vair engines can be real quiet....  BUT

 only worry about clacking  and knocking.

 Find a Vair friend... there's a bunch nearby!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm