<VV> 67 PG Hemet - Berrymans B-9 / 12 ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Apr 5 20:06:05 EDT 2010

I got some Marvel Mystery Oil and Berrymans B-12 (couldn't find the B-9) to
resuscitate my Monza after all these years.

She's quieting down some, but maybe I'm spoiled by newer engines ?  Am I
expecting too much ?

I'm not sure what the acceptable noise level is on a Corvair engine - will
it run as quietly as I expect it to run ?

I added the Marvel Mystery Oil to the oil, but the Berrymans B-12 says to
add it to fuel, and doesn't say anything about adding it to oil.

Does Berrymans B-12 thin the oil to get into the gunked parts (rings,
lifters, etc) ?
What does Berrymans B-9 do that's different ?

Thanks
Charlie