<VV> Unexpected non-technical Corvair benefit

Charles McKinley cmckinley313 at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 18:46:45 EDT 2010

Well, nobody really objected to my original post on this story, so I'm
dropping the other shoe. Here's a pic of said daughter and said car,
taken when she just turned 17 and had been driving  it for ~6 months.
By the way, it's a 3-speed manual, and the non-synchro doesn't bother
her a bit. Pretty cool little hood ornament. (And this pic MIGHT have
made it into a GM advertising brochure.)

Cheers,
Chuck