<VV> Unexpected non-technical Corvair benefit

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 22:32:25 EDT 2010

Wow Chuck, good job. Boy oh boy. Sometimes I wished I wasn't married (we just celebrated our 17th last week). Luckily, I don't have daughters. Unfortuneately my son aged 14 doesn't much want a Corvair yet. Instead he wants to drive a full sized pickup truck. But his first car will be my '88 Volvo 240 wagon. I bought it new but it no longer is as nice as it used to be. In fact it's rapidly becoming a beater, but still very safe. And the 4 cylinder automatic non-turbo has the perfect amount of power for a first time driver. Wish me luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado