<VV> Earliest Corvair found - again!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 22:38:21 EDT 2010

Pete, I'm not surprised you found it. Tomorrow I will be sending you pics of the 1960 I found in Cortez Colorado along with all the numbers and pictures I took. It has no value and seems to be a middle of the run '60 700 4 door but I've got all the numbers for you as I promised last summer in Jax. I'll be sending it to you off line. Congrats again on finding 375.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado