<VV> Iowa Sched

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Apr 8 14:15:17 EDT 2010

J R and Tim, I have looked at the schedule several times and I was quite
satisfied with the staggering of the group meetings. There is only so much
time to fit everything in and ultimately there has to be choices made by the
convention participants. But remember just because a certain group is
scheduled to meet at a certain time doesn't mean that it is the only time
you can sit down and visit with a particular group of freinds. Plan to meet
them in the hospitality room or atrium at a certain time or walk through the
Concours or car display together. Socializing is a big part of our
convention. As always don't be afraid to make suggestions. I would like to
know what conflicts you are experiencing between group meetings. Thanks

Jamie
2010 Convention Coordinator