<VV> Iowa Sched

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 14:28:30 EDT 2010

Jamie,  I'm aware that there is a certain amount of experimentation involved
with the scheduling since the objective seems to be to avoid running the
convention into all day on Saturday.

It seems to me that the group meetings in the past were spread over a 2 or 3
day period, but this schedule packs them all into Tuesday only.

Not that my specific conflicts should set the schedule for all, but my main
conflict would be the SCG and Corvanatics meetings.  Can I assume that they
will be next door to one another?  Perhaps I could attend part of each,
though that would not be a particularly appealing alternative.

Later, JR