<VV> Bumper needed for CPF Fitch Sprint

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 15:09:23 EDT 2010

Hi guys, we are in need of a very nice late rear bumper for the CPF Fitch
Sprint.  This car was going to debut at the CORSA convention but now might
be shown earlier in New Jersey at a show where John Fitch's Phoenix is being
shown.  We are trying to reunite John with this car before it is too late.
He is 90+ years old and might not be around much longer!
So if anybody has a show worthy bumper to donate or sell to the cause we
would appreciate it.  Remember the Corvair Preservation Foundation is a
501C3 corporation so your donations are a legitimate tax deduction.  We will
add your name to a list of donors to be displayed with the car.
Thanks, Clark Hartzel, CPF Curator