<VV> Help

Paul Chapman corvairjunkie at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:49:51 EDT 2010

 Hiall,

Well, no responce to my last post about trying to find the name and address of someone in southern Kentucky or northern Tennessee that has a large number of corvairs ,let's say "in stowage". Was given a few good leads on some bodies. I thank you for them. But still would like to find the individual that was talked about a few moths ago with the large collection.

I hope reposting will reach a few more prospects. Thanks again in advance.

                                                                                         Paul

Paul chapman

Corsa member