<VV> Iowa Convention Schedule

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Thu Apr 8 16:26:48 EDT 2010

Hi--

Well, the convention is a CORSA convention. It's main function is to
serve the membership of the club and the participants in particular.

Yes, there was one year when the concours was held after a moving event.
And the participants, mainly the Cole competitors, complainted that it
put them at a disadvantage compared with the other concours competitors.

You assert that the best interests of the club as a whole are not being
served. Care to go into more specifics?

--H

--