<VV> Iowa Convention Schedule

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Apr 8 16:43:02 EDT 2010

Gentlemen, I am not trying to take sides in this issue, but here is a
thought. Considering that Concours requires a spotlessly clean car, and
usually has somewhere between 40 and 60 participants, a few of which are
Cole competitors or moving events participants, it would seem that this
would logically dictate that the Concours be the first event of the
convention before some of the cars get dirty during moving events. Could it
be later in the schedule, yes, but it would add a significant amount of work
for a certain number of people.

Jamie