<VV> Group conflicts, was: Iowa Sched

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 17:58:50 EDT 2010

Jamie,

Hope you noted my P.S. on my "preferences" post (attached below for
reference). Think about it, and that many of us have multiple interests,
and thus belong to multiple special interest groups. Many of them are not
really exclusive to one another. I'm into the Air'Vair group, '69 group,
and Corvanatics (and could include the '60 group) for the same reason I'm
in the Stock Corvair Group. ALL those groups contain elements that are of
interest to the SCG.

Not that this convention is any different from previous ones. I can't
remember the last time I was at a Corvanatics meeting, because of
conflicts. And I'll never know what all I've missed.... :o(

-Mark

P.S. Please note that the Air'Vair Group, Stock Corvair Group, Corvanatics,
and even the '60 and '69 groups are NOT incompatable with each other, and
thus should NOT be put opposite each other. This year the '60/'69 groups
AND the Corvanatics/Stock Corvair Group meetings are opposite each other.
What were they (the schedulers) thinking????