<VV> Fuel Sender Float

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Apr 8 18:37:20 EDT 2010

You can get the entire unit from Clark's.

At 12:09 PM 4/8/2010, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 04:35:01 -0600 (MDT)
>From: Geoffrey Johnson <geoffj at unm.edu>
>Subject: <VV> Fuel Sender Float
>To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>The one in my '65 Monza has sunk.    Seemed a little rough when I put it
>in but it was what I had.   I seem to remember there was a ford part
>number that could be found locally that works.   Suggestions?

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.