<VV> Concours first? was: Convention Scheduling

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Apr 8 19:23:39 EDT 2010

airvair at earthlink.net wrote:
> Better yet, just what day would you suggest as
> the optimum day for a concours?

The optimum day for the concours is, I think, unique to each
convention.  I often cite the Grand Rapids concours, held on a weekday
in a downtown plaza, as being a wise combination of venue and schedule.
It seemed like the whole city came out during lunch hour to see our
cars.  And it was not the first event of the convention nor the last.

In my view there is no one-size-fits-all "optimum day."

--Bob