<VV> Fuel Sender Float - Followup

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Apr 9 10:41:33 EDT 2010

Hello,
I certainly appreciate everyones replies.    While I know I can order one
from a vendor, or dig through friends parts stashes - this was a case of
hoping I could pick one up from an auto parts store  on the way home from
work - as so often can be done with more parts then we usually think.   So I could fix it today vs
waiting for the mail.  It does seem to be harder to chase down then I
recalled.  First time I have had one fail over all the vairs I have owned.
So I added the float on a
order that was already being processed from a vendor.   Running out of gas
with a very
pregnant wife in the car does not make for a happy time!

Geoff Johnson
Albq NM