<VV> Awards, was: Convention Schedule

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 9 19:15:44 EDT 2010

I put together a big Excel spread sheet that had a page for every competitor
and a summary page, that took the class and totals off each individual page.
Worked like a champ.  I also made one for the auto-X which did the same
thing but wasn't very complex.  This was for the 96 convention.  That was
several computers ago so I'm sure I don't still have a copy, but I'm pretty
sure I forwarded them off to the next convention.

I've been involved in tabulation scores at three conventions.  We never had
any issues.  The easiest was using the Excel macro.  Being Concours chair
and oversleeping in the morning at Tahoe was a problem.

dp