<VV> Convention Schedule

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 19:39:44 EDT 2010

Sorry Ken but I must disgree !!!
  Placing the car display after the awards banquet is a slap in the face to
the younger Corsa members who may not have the money to buy or restore to
Concours quality standards ( They pay the same Corsa dews  and registration
fees as anyone else )
  I do agree with having the Concours before the moving events for the same
reason as many have mentioned ( no fun doing cleanup DURING the convention
) Thats why I went the "trailer queen" route when I did the Concours thing.
  Gene Barr