<VV> Iowa Convention.

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:23:32 EDT 2010

Everyone needs to remember this.

All these "what ifs", "I would have..." and other remarks....

The 2010 Convention Schedule WILL NOT CHANGE.  It is set in stone - and has been for quite some time.

As for things that overlap,for instance, Air-Vairs, and Corvanatics, heck, I want to do both, but who wants to bet that I can do neither!

Eric Prosise

President, Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts

Chairman - Valve Cover Race, Tech Sessions, and possible Monza Jr. Event

DeWitt, IA

'66 Air Conditioned Monza Convertible

'66 Corsa Coupe

'63 Greenbrier