<VV> Concours and computers

Stan East sgeast at interlog.com
Fri Apr 9 21:28:21 EDT 2010

Bob Marlow wrote...
I guess the CORSA concours committee suffered from NIH because no future
convention used our computerized tallying.  I do not know how it is being
done today.  Has the concours committee discovered EXCEL yet?

Yes Bob you were there.... in 2006 I was the local Concours Chair and set up
an Excel spreadsheet to score Concours. In 2007 I was forced to work to earn
a living and missed Detroit but I sent the Excel spreadsheet to Detroit and
the National Concours Chair. Not having been able to attend a Convention
since I can't say if it is still in use.
We had a team scoring during Concours, stopped at the end of Concours, met
after supper and were finished within less than 1.5 hours. The only problem
was data from the score sheets being handwritten to the wrong front page.

Jamie if Cedar Rapids wants a copy of the spreadsheet they can e-mail me.

Stan East