<VV> Convention

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Apr 11 22:07:32 EDT 2010

I think the main thing for EVERYONE to think about is that each convention
is different. It does not help to complain about everything. No one can
please everyone. The biggest thing is that there have been more than a few
people that have complained about the boring factor of the same old style
convention. Change is not always easy or is it always the right thing to do.
But if you don't try something new how do you know if it will work? I'm not
advocating for the convention people just trying to give another perspective
on the situation. Let's stop the bitching and see what comes out of this
convention. Who knows maybe it will be a slam dunk and everyone will be
pleased. No use in complaining now since it has not happened yet. My two
cents.
Jason Cesana