<VV> end of the line, was: Convention

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 11 23:58:23 EDT 2010

Welcome to the end of the known universe, Dennis. For sake of everyone's
education, now someone knows what its like being at the end of the
technical "dirt road". For years, I've been at the end of that road, having
to endure insufferable dial-up, while all sorts of smart @$$es on VV gave
me grief about why I didn't have high-speed. Maybe all of you can now pile
on Dennis and insist that he move to a more advantageous location, so that
he'll get the CC on time. All I can say to you guys is PAY THE BILL FOR US
LESS FORTUNATE ONES!

Dennis - sorry if I sound like I'm picking on you, but I'm not, really. I
just wanted to use the line as a springboard to snipe back at all those who
have bitched at me in the past for "not" having the latest and greatest in
tech equipment. A real PITA being at the end of the line, isn't it?

-Mark

P.S. BTW, I'm STILL at the end of that dirt road. But at least they FINALLY
got high-speed out to my end of it just this past year. So I bet it won't
be long before something makes that obsolete, and I'll be left in the dust
once more. Just remember, folks, here but for the grace of the tech gods,
go YOU!